Monday, May 23, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays

Hi everyone, hope you enjoyed the weekend.  This was the first Sunday in quite a long time that I actually stayed home and relaxed.  I did a few things around the house and then decided to visit some of my favorite sites.  Boy, am I glad I did! Flaunt it Fridays is hosting a new challenge ~ challenge #24 calls for using the Disney Pooh Font cartridge, pg. 61 to be exact.  On the page you'll find Tigger and his duck.  Well, seeing as to how I have two new grandsons, I decided to do a scrapbook layout for my oldest grandson, Danny.

It's a 8x8 single page layout.  


Overrall, I'm very happy with it.  I printed the picture (3x5) I'm going to use, just so that I could get a better idea of how it's going to look.

I hope my daughter likes it.  Winnie the Pooh was her shower theme, is her favorite character and I hope to  complete his baby book with the same theme.  I already have something in mind for his first tooth layout.  As soon as I get it done, I'll post it here. 

In the meantime, I encourage you to join the challenge. Just visit Flaunt it Fridays for all the details.

Tomorrow, it's back to card making for our troops!

Enjoy!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Jeanette