Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bitten by the Bug 2

I was browsing Bitten by the Bug 2 blog the other day and I noticed that they were having a Back to School challenge.  The idea is to use Locker Talk.  I really like this cart but don't use it often.  It was the perfect incentive to pull it out and put it to work.

Since I work in a school, I knew I wanted to do something I could use in my office.  After visiting blogland, I decided I wanted to do a wreath.

I purchased this wooden wreath that I found in the flower section at Michael's, it was only $1.99 pretty cheap I thought. I decoupaged it with some designer paper

While that was outside drying up, I cut up several pieces. I put everything together and then attached it all to my wreath.


I really wish I knew how to make a bow.  It would've made it perfect, but alas, I just made with what I could ~ a sad little bow. 

Most of the pieces are popped dot, some were embossed with my Swiss Dot folder. 



Well, this is all for now. It's late here and I still have to clean up.  Make sure you hop on over to Bitten by the Bug 2 and check out all the great projects the DT has put together.  Thanks for stopping by to visit and leaving comments. It's really appreciated.

Sending you crafting wishes,
Jeanette